What's Chinatown Like?
People go to Chinatown for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. CN Tower and Rogers Centre are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 15 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top place to stay in Chinatown:
Hotel OchoBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Chinatown
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Chinatown
Getting to Chinatown on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Spadina Ave at Dundas St West South Side Stop
- Dundas St West at Spadina Ave Stop
- Spadina Ave at Sullivan St North Side Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Casa Loma