What's Landstraße Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Landstraße, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Vienna State Opera and Schönbrunn Palace. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Landstraße?
We have 245 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Landstraße:
Hotel Spiess & SpiessUpscale B&B with bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna - MGalleryLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Rioca Vienna Posto 23.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Near public transportation
Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen ViennaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Ruby Sofie Hotel ViennaCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Landstraße
Landstraße is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Vienna.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Landstraße
Traveling to Landstraße by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Vienna Mitte Station
- Quartier Belvedere (Arsenalstraße) Station
Getting to Landstraße on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Rochusgasse U-Bahn
- Sechskrügelgasse Tram Stop
- Ungargasse/Neulinggasse Tram Stop