What's Latin Quarter Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Latin Quarter, especially its restaurants and cathedral. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's museums and selection of cafes. Take in some culture at National Museum of the Middle Ages - Cluny Thermal Baths and Mansion and Paradis Latin. There's plenty more to see, including Pantheon and Rue Mouffetard.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Latin Quarter?
We have 370 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Latin Quarter:
Hotel d'AubussonLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hotel MongeCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
Paris Art Hotel Quartier Latin by MaloneCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Maison Colbert Member of Meliá CollectionUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Relais Saint Germain4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Latin Quarter
Latin Quarter is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Latin Quarter
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Latin Quarter
Getting to Latin Quarter on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Paris Luxembourg Station
- Cluny - La Sorbonne Station
- Odeon Station
Things to See and Do in and around Latin Quarter
What to See in Latin Quarter
- Sorbonne University
- Collège de France
- Place du Panthéon
- Place de la Contrescarpe