What's St. Leonards like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about St. Leonards, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's beach views and coffee shops. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Circular Quay. North Sydney Oval and Mary MacKillop Place are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to St. LeonardsSt. Leonards is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 8 mi (12.9 km) from St. Leonards
Things to see and do in and around St. Leonards
Things to see near St. Leonards:
- Circular Quay (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- North Sydney Oval (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Walsh Bay (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Blues Point Reserve (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near St. Leonards:
- Mary MacKillop Place (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Westfield Chatswood Mall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Luna Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sydney Observatory (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)