What's Kangaroo Point like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kangaroo Point, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Dockside Ferry Terminal and Holman Street Ferry Terminal. There's plenty more to see, including Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
How to get to Kangaroo Point
Kangaroo Point is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Kangaroo Point
Things to see and do in and around Kangaroo Point
What to see in Kangaroo Point
- Story Bridge
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Dockside Ferry Terminal
- Holman Street Ferry Terminal
- Thornton Street Ferry Terminal
Things to do near Kangaroo Point:
- Brisbane Riverside Markets (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Howard Smith Wharves (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Queen Street Mall (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Chinatown Mall (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Museum of Brisbane (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)