What's Chippendale like?
Visitors really like Chippendale, especially its Chinatown, waterfront and restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Central Park and White Rabbit while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Kensington Street and Railway Square.
How to get to Chippendale
Chippendale is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Chippendale
Things to see and do in and around Chippendale
What to see in Chippendale
- Central Park
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Sydney
- Railway Square
Things to do in Chippendale
- White Rabbit
- Kensington Street
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)