What's San Siro Like?
In San Siro, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take a fun excursion to San Siro Stadium. Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Siro?
We have 48 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in San Siro:
C-hotels Rubens4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
B&B Hotel Milano San Siro3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to San Siro
San Siro is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from San Siro
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from San Siro
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from San Siro
Getting to San Siro on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- San Siro Ippodromo M5 Tram Stop
- San Siro Ippodromo Station
- Piazza Esquilino Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around San Siro
What to See in San Siro
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cathedral of Milan
- San Siro Stadium
- San Siro Race Course
- Fiera Milano City