What's Dunsborough like?
In Dunsborough, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the bars. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's shops and spas. Spend an afternoon at Country Life Farm or Zin Zan Individual Art. There's plenty more to see, including Dunsborough Beach and Geographe Bay.
How to get to Dunsborough
Dunsborough is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Busselton.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Dunsborough
Things to see and do in and around Dunsborough
What to see in Dunsborough
- Dunsborough Visitor Centre
- Dunsborough Beach
- Geographe Bay
Things to do in Dunsborough
- Country Life Farm
- Zin Zan Individual Art
When is the best time to visit Busselton?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 172 mm of rainfall)