What's Wailea Like?
Wailea is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighborhood like snorkeling and swimming. Beachcombers can spend the day at Wailea Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Shops at Wailea and Ulua Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wailea?
We have 1136 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Wailea:
Four Seasons Resort Maui at WaileaUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free in-room WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Free kid's activities • 2 poolside bars • Central location
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by HyattUpscale beachfront resort with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 poolside bars • 5 outdoor pools • Spa tub • Central location
Makena Surf, a Destination by Hyatt ResidenceUpscale beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Pool loungers • Central location
Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux - Adults OnlyAdults-only resort with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Bar • Beach sun loungers • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria ResortUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 poolside bars • 9 outdoor pools • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Wailea
Wailea is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Kihei.
- Kahului Airport (OGG), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Wailea
- West Maui Airport (JHM), 24.2 mi (39 km) from Wailea
- Hana, HI (HNM), 28.4 mi (45.6 km) from Wailea
Things to See and Do in and around Wailea
What to See in Wailea
- Wailea Beach
- Ulua Beach
- Polo Beach
- Keawakapu Beach North
- Kamaole Beach Park 3
Things to Do in Wailea
- Shops at Wailea
- Wailea Blue Golf Course
- Queen Ka’ahumanu Center
- Wailea Emerald Golf Course
- Wailea Gold Golf Course