What's Rancho Viejo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Rancho Viejo. Places such as Brownsville Sports Park and Resaca de la Palma State Park are just a little farther away. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Little Graceland.
How to get to Rancho Viejo
Rancho Viejo is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Olmito.
- Brownsville, TX (BRO-Brownsville-South Padre Island Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Rancho Viejo
- Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from Rancho Viejo
- Matamoros, Tamaulipas (MAM-General Servando Canales Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from Rancho Viejo
Things to see and do in and around Rancho Viejo
Things to see near Rancho Viejo:
- Brownsville Sports Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Resaca de la Palma State Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Olmito?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, June (average 94 mm of rainfall)