What's Temple Terrace Like?
People go to Temple Terrace for fun-filled days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as many other top attractions like Adventure Island. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Tampa Riverwalk and Raymond James Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Temple Terrace?
We have 60 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Temple Terrace:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tampa NorthArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Tampa at USF/Medical CenterCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Family friendly
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Busch GardensFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Spacious rooms
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Tampa North/I-75 FletcherHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • Central location
Sleep Inn near Busch Gardens/USFCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Family friendly
How to Get to Temple Terrace
Temple Terrace is located 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Temple Terrace
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Temple Terrace
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from Temple Terrace
Things to See and Do in and around Temple Terrace
What to See in Temple Terrace
- Raymond James Stadium
- University of South Florida
- Tampa Convention Center
- Amalie Arena
- University of Tampa
Things to Do in Temple Terrace
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Adventure Island
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Hyde Park Village