What's Brookland like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Brookland. Take time to see places such as Franciscan Monastery and Brentwood Village Shopping Center while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include National Mall and White House.
How to get to Brookland
Brookland is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Brookland
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Brookland
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Brookland
Things to see and do in and around Brookland
What to see in Brookland
- Franciscan Monastery
- Slowe-Burrill House
Things to do near Brookland:
- Brentwood Village Shopping Center (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Smithsonian Institution (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- National Air and Space Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 133 mm of rainfall)