What's Garden District Like?
People go to Garden District to see favorite places like Bourbon Street, and to take in culture at top venues like National World War II Museum. Take time discovering the neighborhood's gardens. Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Caesars Superdome are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Garden District?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Garden District but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • Spacious rooms
- 2 bars • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Pool loungers
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayCity-center hotel with indoor pool
The Westin New Orleans - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
Bourbon Orleans Hotel - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.5 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter, an IHG Hotel - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Garden District
Garden District is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Garden District
Things to See and Do in and around Garden District
What to See in Garden District
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Caesars Superdome
- Bourbon Street
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal
- Jackson Square
Things to Do in Garden District
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- Canal Street
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Fire Museum Fire Station
- The Shops at Canal Place