What's Mission Beach Like?
People go to Mission Beach to soak up the sun at Mission Beach and to visit the many top attractions like San Diego Zoo. Mission Bay and Balboa Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mission Beach?
We have 1121 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Mission Beach:
The Wayfarer San Diego3.5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Catamaran Resort and SpaUpscale beachfront aparthotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
ITH Mission Beach Backpacker Hostel1-star hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Modern Beach Studio CondoFamily-friendly apartment with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Central location
Beach Therapy! Gorgeous Ocean Front in heart of Mission Beach!Family-friendly condo with kitchen, patio
- Water park • Beach sun loungers • Central location
How to Get to Mission Beach
Mission Beach is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Mission Beach
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Mission Beach
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Mission Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Mission Beach
What to See in Mission Beach
- Mission Beach
- Mission Bay
- Hotel Circle
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Convention Center
Things to Do in Mission Beach
- San Diego Zoo
- USS Midway Museum
- Seaport Village
- Belmont Park
- Fashion Valley Mall