What's Quartier du Port Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Quartier du Port? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Promenade des Anglais to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Quartier du Port?
We have 132 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Quartier du Port:
Hotel du Pin Nice Port3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Le G3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hôtel Port Lympia NiceUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Styles Nice Vieux Port3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Quartier du Port
Quartier du Port is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Quartier du Port
Things to See and Do in and around Quartier du Port
What to See in Quartier du Port
- Place Garibaldi
- Castle Hill
- Port of Nice
- Nice Ferry Terminal
- Promenade du Paillon
Things to Do in Quartier du Port
- Promenade des Anglais
- Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track
- Nice Etoile Shopping Center
- Avenue Jean Medecin
- CAP 3000 Shopping Center