What's Montego Bay Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Montego Bay. Beachcombers can spend the day at Ocean City Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Northside Park and Maryland Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Montego Bay?
We have 71 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Montego Bay but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Princess Royale Oceanfront Resort - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away3-star beachfront hotel with spa, restaurant
Quality Inn Oceanfront - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayBeachfront hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
Bonita Beach Hotel - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away2-star hotel with indoor pool
Fenwick Inn - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away2-star hotel with indoor pool
How to Get to Montego Bay
Montego Bay is located 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Ocean City.
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Montego Bay
- Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Montego Bay
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Montego Bay
Things to See and Do in and around Montego Bay
What to See in Montego Bay
- Ocean City Beach
- Northside Park
- Maryland Beach
- Fenwick Island Beach
- Bethany Beach Beaches
Things to Do in Montego Bay
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park
- Jolly Roger at the Pier
- Trimper's Rides
- Frontier Town Water Park and Golf
- Main Street Berlin