What's Santa Monica like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Santa Monica? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Pier Park. Carillon Beach and Rosemary Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Santa Monica
Santa Monica is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of West Panama City Beach.
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Santa Monica
Things to see and do in and around Santa Monica
Things to see near Santa Monica:
- Carillon Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Rosemary Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Frank Brown Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Russell-Fields Pier (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Camp Helen State Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Santa Monica:
- Pier Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Paul Brent Gallery (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Museum of Man in the Sea (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Emerald Coast Mirror Maze (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Fish Tales Art Gallery (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit West Panama City Beach?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 258 mm of rainfall)