What's Border Town Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Border Town? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Rancho San Rafael Park and Wingfield Park. There's plenty more to see, including Riverwalk District and Truckee River.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Border Town?
We have 230 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Border Town:
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino4-star hotel with 10 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 15 bars • Central location
Grand Sierra Resort and CasinoRiverfront resort with 12 restaurants, 10 bars
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa • Central location
Nugget Casino Resort4-star resort with 7 restaurants, 5 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Casino • Fitness center • Central location
Silver Legacy Resort Casino at THE ROW4-star hotel with 5 restaurants, casino
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Café • Central location
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa4-star resort with 8 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Health club • 2 cafés • Central location
How to Get to Border Town
Border Town is located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Reno.
- Reno Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Border Town
- Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from Border Town
Things to See and Do in and around Border Town
What to See in Border Town
- University of Nevada-Reno
- Truckee River
- Rancho San Rafael Park
- Wingfield Park
- Idlewild Park
Things to Do in Border Town
- Riverwalk District
- Sierra Safari Zoo
- Grand Adventure Land