What's Cité Albert like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Cité Albert. Places such as Moroccan Parliament and Rabat Beach are just a little farther away. Hassan Tower and Marina Bouregreg Salé are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cité Albert
Cité Albert is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Rabat.
- Rabat (RBA-Salé), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Cité Albert
Things to see and do in and around Cité Albert
Things to see near Cité Albert:
- Moroccan Parliament (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Rabat Beach (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Hassan Tower (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Marina Bouregreg Salé (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Mohammed V University (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Cité Albert:
- Centre Commercial Maga Mall (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Mohammed V National Theatre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Oudaya Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Rue des Consuls (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rabat?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 76 mm of rainfall)