What's Cheyenne Canyon Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Cheyenne Canyon. Take time to see places like Helen Hunt Falls and Chloey's and Bella's Dog Beach while you're here. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and Garden of the Gods are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cheyenne Canyon?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Cheyenne Canyon:
Cheyenne Canyon, Privacy!! Hiking, Mtn Biking From The Door! 4 Blks To BroadmoorAdults-only accommodations with fireplace, kitchen
- Tennis courts • Garden • Central location
Come And Enjoy This Newly Renovated Gem Nestled In The Foothills Of Co Springs!City-center vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Cheyenne CanyonCheyenne Canyon is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Cheyenne Canyon
Things to See and Do in and around Cheyenne Canyon
What to See in Cheyenne Canyon
- Helen Hunt Falls
- Chloey's and Bella's Dog Beach
- Starsmore Discovery Center
Things to Do near Cheyenne Canyon:
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pikes Peak Center (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Broadmoor Golf Club (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Ghost Town Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)