What's Sweetwater Ranch like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Sweetwater Ranch. Old Town and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Westworld of Scottsdale and Scottsdale Quarter are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sweetwater RanchSweetwater Ranch is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Sweetwater Ranch
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Sweetwater Ranch
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Sweetwater Ranch
Things to see and do in and around Sweetwater Ranch
Things to see near Sweetwater Ranch:
- Westworld of Scottsdale (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Equidome Arena (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Cactus Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near Sweetwater Ranch:
- Scottsdale Quarter (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- OdySea Aquarium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Kierland Commons (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)