What's Briarwood III like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Briarwood III? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Camelback Mountain. McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Scottsdale Fashion Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Briarwood III
Briarwood III is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Briarwood III
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Briarwood III
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Briarwood III
Things to see and do in and around Briarwood III
Things to see near Briarwood III:
- Camelback Mountain (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Briarwood III:
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Fiesta Bowl Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, August (average 31 mm of rainfall)