What's Pinellas Point Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Pinellas Point. Take a fun excursion to Tropicana Field. Other popular sights worth a visit include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pinellas Point?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Pinellas Point but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 2 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Fitness center • Cafe • Beach sun loungers
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
- Terrace • Pool loungers • Poolside bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Don CeSar - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Hollander Boutique Hotel - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) awayArt Deco hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Dolphin Beach Resort - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away3-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Pinellas Point
Pinellas Point is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Pinellas Point
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Pinellas Point
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Pinellas Point
Things to See and Do in and around Pinellas Point
What to See in Pinellas Point
- Tropicana Field
- Eckerd College
- University of South Florida-St. Petersburg
- Pass-a-Grille Beach
- Vinoy Park
Things to Do in Pinellas Point
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
- Corey Ave
- Florida Botanical Gardens
- Bay Village Shopping Center