What's Green Valley Foothills like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Green Valley Foothills. Nature lovers can visit Coronado National Forest. Canoa Ranch Golf Club and Historic Hacienda De La Canoa are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Green Valley Foothills
Green Valley Foothills is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Green Valley.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Green Valley Foothills
Things to see and do in and around Green Valley Foothills
Things to see near Green Valley Foothills:
- Coronado National Forest (40.4 mi/65 km away)
- Historic Hacienda De La Canoa (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Air Force Facility Missile Site 8 (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Green Valley Foothills:
- Canoa Ranch Golf Club (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Titan Missile Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Torres Blancas Golf Club (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Canoa Hills Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Haven Golf Course (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Green Valley?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 65 mm of rainfall)