What's Bryn Mawr like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bryn Mawr? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Theodore Wirth Park and Chain of Lakes. There's plenty more to see, including Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Cedar Lake.
How to get to Bryn Mawr
Bryn Mawr is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Bryn Mawr
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Bryn Mawr
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Bryn Mawr
Getting to Bryn Mawr on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bryn Mawr Station
- Bassett Creek Valley Station
Things to see and do in and around Bryn Mawr
What to see in Bryn Mawr
- Theodore Wirth Park
- Chain of Lakes
- Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden
- Cedar Lake
- Cedar Lake Point Beach
Things to do near Bryn Mawr:
- Walker Art Center (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Shops at West End (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Orpheum Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- State Theatre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Fillmore Theater & Element by Westin (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)