What's Glendale Hills Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Glendale Hills. Top places in the larger area to visit include Greensboro Coliseum and Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts. Greensboro Aquatic Center and Greensboro Science Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Glendale Hills?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Glendale Hills but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Greensboro Downtown - 3.1 mi (5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Greensboro/Downtown - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Glendale HillsGlendale Hills is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Greensboro.
- Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO), 11.2 mi (17.9 km) from Glendale Hills
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from Glendale Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Glendale Hills
Things to See near Glendale Hills:
- North Carolina A and T State University (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Barber Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Greensboro College (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Bennett College (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to Do near Glendale Hills:
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Greensboro Children's Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Carolina Theatre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Greensboro Historical Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Greensboro Cultural Center (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)