What's Shadow Mountain Ranch like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Shadow Mountain Ranch? Visit places such as Shadow Mountain Community Church and Singing Hills Country Club - Willow Glen Course when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. The Magnolia and Sycuan Casino are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shadow Mountain Ranch
Shadow Mountain Ranch is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Granite Hills.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Shadow Mountain Ranch
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 5 mi (8 km) from Shadow Mountain Ranch
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Shadow Mountain Ranch
Things to see and do in and around Shadow Mountain Ranch
Things to see near Shadow Mountain Ranch:
- Shadow Mountain Community Church (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Lake Jennings (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Cuyamaca College (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Lakeside Baseball Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Superior Court East County Division (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Shadow Mountain Ranch:
- Singing Hills Country Club - Willow Glen Course (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- The Magnolia (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Sycuan Casino (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Steele Canyon Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Parkway Plaza (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Granite Hills?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 54 mm of rainfall)