What's McGuire like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than McGuire. Places such as Maymont Park and James River are just a little farther away. American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar and Canal Walk are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to McGuire
McGuire is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Richmond.
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from McGuire
Things to see and do in and around McGuire
Things to see near McGuire:
- Maymont Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- James River (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Canal Walk (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Hollywood Cemetery (3 mi/4.8 km away)
Things to do near McGuire:
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Altria Theater (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Broad Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- The National (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- White House of the Confederacy (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Richmond?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: May, March, December, August (average 138 mm of rainfall)