What's Sant Blai like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sant Blai? Take time to see places such as Alicante Sports Technification Center and San Fernando Castle while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Skate Park Monte Tossal and Pabellón Pitiu Rochel.
How to get to Sant Blai
Sant Blai is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Alicante.
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Sant Blai
Things to see and do in and around Sant Blai
What to see in Sant Blai
- Alicante Sports Technification Center
- San Fernando Castle
- Pabellón Pitiu Rochel
Things to do near Sant Blai:
- Skate Park Monte Tossal (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Central Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- El Corte Ingles Shopping Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Alicante Bullring (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alicante?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, February, September (average 45 mm of rainfall)