What's Cerenova like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Cerenova? Places such as Castello di Palo and Spiaggia Libera are just a little farther away. Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Lemon Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cerenova
Cerenova is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Cerveteri.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Cerenova
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 30.4 mi (48.8 km) from Cerenova
Things to see and do in and around Cerenova
Things to see near Cerenova:
- Castello di Palo (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Spiaggia Libera (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Lemon Beach (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Il Quadrifoglio (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marina di Cerveteri?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, February, January (average 108 mm of rainfall)