What's Ortslage Trotha like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ortslage Trotha. Take time to see places such as Zoo Halle and Lower Saale Valley Nature Park while you're here. Halle Opera House and Marktplatz Halle are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ortslage Trotha
Ortslage Trotha is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Stadtbezirk Nord.
- Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Ortslage Trotha
Travelling to Ortslage Trotha by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Wohnstadt Nord Station
- Halle-Trotha Station
Things to see and do in and around Ortslage Trotha
Things to see near Ortslage Trotha:
- Lower Saale Valley Nature Park (11.3 mi/18.1 km away)
- Giebichenstein Castle (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Handel Monument (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Georg-Friedrich-Haendel Hall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Franckesche Foundation (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Ortslage Trotha:
- Zoo Halle (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Halle Opera House (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Marktplatz Halle (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Beatles Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Halloren Chocolate Factory (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)