What's St. Mary's like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit St. Mary's? O2 Arena and ExCeL Exhibition Centre are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Orchard Theatre and Eltham Palace are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to St. Mary's
St. Mary's is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Bexley.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from St. Mary's
- London (LCY-London City), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from St. Mary's
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from St. Mary's
Travelling to St. Mary's by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Bexley Station
- Bexley Albany Park Station
Things to see and do in and around St. Mary's
Things to see near St. Mary's:
- Eltham Palace (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Crayford Greyhound Track (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Chislehurst Caves (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Royal Artillery Barracks (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Hall Place and Gardens (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near St. Mary's:
- Orchard Theatre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Birchwood Park Golf Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Royal Blackheath Golf Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Mount Mascal Stables (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Butterfly Jungles Experience & Plant Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bexley?