What's Southeast Houston Like?
People go to Southeast Houston for fun-filled days at Kemah Boardwalk, as well as many other top attractions like Houston Zoo. NRG Stadium and Toyota Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southeast Houston?
We have 868 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Southeast Houston:
The Westin Houston Medical Center/Museum District4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Cafe
Hilton Garden Inn Houston Hobby Airport, TX3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Baymont by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Quality Suites Houston Hobby Airport2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Southeast Houston
Southeast Houston is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Houston.
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Southeast Houston
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Southeast Houston
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Southeast Houston
Getting to Southeast Houston on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Palm Center Transit Center
- MacGregor Park/Martin Luther King Jr. Station
- UH South/University Oaks Station
Things to See and Do in and around Southeast Houston
What to See in Southeast Houston
- NRG Stadium
- Toyota Center
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Minute Maid Park
- University of Houston