What's Juniper Village like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Juniper Village. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Old Town. Arizona Mills Mall and LEGOLAND® Discovery Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Juniper Village
Juniper Village is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Tempe.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Juniper Village
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Juniper Village
- Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from Juniper Village
Things to see and do in and around Juniper Village
Things to see near Juniper Village:
- Arizona State University (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Diablo Stadium (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Sun Devil Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Tempe Town Lake (5 mi/8 km away)
- Mesa Community College (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Juniper Village:
- Arizona Mills Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Chandler Fashion Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tempe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)