What's Lakewood Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Lakewood Estates? Take time to see places such as Boyd Hill Nature Preserve and Boyd Hill Nature Park while you're here. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lakewood Estates
Lakewood Estates is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 19 mi (30.5 km) from Lakewood Estates
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Lakewood Estates
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Lakewood Estates
Things to see and do in and around Lakewood Estates
What to see in Lakewood Estates
- Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Boyd Hill Nature Park
Things to do near Lakewood Estates:
- Salvador Dali Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Mahaffey Theater (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Jannus Live (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Sundial St. Pete (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Petersburg?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 238 mm of rainfall)