What's Breeze Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Breeze Hill. Top places in the larger area to visit include Broadway and Nissan Stadium. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Grand Ole Opry and Music City Center.
How to get to Breeze Hill
Breeze Hill is located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Breeze Hill
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Breeze Hill
Things to see and do in and around Breeze Hill
Things to see near Breeze Hill:
- Vanderbilt University (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Nissan Stadium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Music City Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Bridgestone Arena (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Belmont University (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Breeze Hill:
- Broadway (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Ryman Auditorium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Mall at Green Hills (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 174 mm of rainfall)