What's Garment District like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Garment District. Take time to see the sights such as Clark's Point while you're here. T-Mobile Center and Arrowhead Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Garment District
Garment District is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Garment District
Things to see and do in and around Garment District
Things to see near Garment District:
- Clark's Point (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- T-Mobile Center (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Kansas City Convention Center (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Municipal Auditorium (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Bartle Hall Convention Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Garment District:
- Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Arabia Steamboat Museum (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Science City at Union Station (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, July (average 123 mm of rainfall)