What's Summit Hills Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Summit Hills? Greensboro Coliseum and Greensboro Science Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts and Greensboro Aquatic Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Summit Hills?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Summit Hills but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Greensboro Downtown - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Greensboro/Downtown - 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Summit HillsSummit Hills is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Greensboro.
- Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Summit Hills
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Summit Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Summit Hills
Things to See near Summit Hills:
- North Carolina A and T State University (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- First National Bank Field (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- World War Memorial Stadium (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Corbett Sports Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to Do near Summit Hills:
- Bryan Park Golf Course (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Greensboro Science Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Carolina Theatre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Greensboro Children's Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)