What's Heritage East like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Heritage East? Top places in the larger area to visit include Phoenix Zoo and Camelback Mountain. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Talking Stick Resort Casino and Chase Field.
How to get to Heritage East
Heritage East is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Heritage East
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Heritage East
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Heritage East
Things to see and do in and around Heritage East
Things to see near Heritage East:
- Arizona State University (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Camelback Mountain (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Papago Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Heritage East:
- Phoenix Zoo (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Celebrity Theater (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)