What's Mediterra like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Mediterra? Places to visit such as Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track and Flamingo Island Flea Market are not far away. La Playa Golf Club and Promenade at Bonita Bay are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mediterra
Mediterra is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of North Naples.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Mediterra
Things to see and do in and around Mediterra
Things to see near Mediterra:
- Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- North Collier Regional Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Barefoot Beach (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Bonita Beach Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Mediterra:
- Flamingo Island Flea Market (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- La Playa Golf Club (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Promenade at Bonita Bay (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Mercato (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Tiburon Golf Club (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit North Naples?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 228 mm of rainfall)