What's Orangewood North like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Orangewood North. Places such as Tucson Premium Outlets and Tohono Chul Park are just a little farther away. El Conquistador Golf Course and Catalina Golf Course are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Orangewood North
Orangewood North is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Tucson.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Orangewood North
- Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Orangewood North
Things to see and do in and around Orangewood North
Things to see near Orangewood North:
- Tohono Chul Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Sporting Chance Center (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Sportspark (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Mike Jacob Sports Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pima Prickly Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Orangewood North:
- Tucson Premium Outlets (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- El Conquistador Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Catalina Golf Course (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Crooked Tree Golf Course (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Aeroball Sports Courts (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tucson?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, December (average 40 mm of rainfall)