What's Scottsdale Estates Nine like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Scottsdale Estates Nine? Talking Stick Resort Casino and Camelback Mountain are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Phoenix Zoo is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Scottsdale Estates Nine
Scottsdale Estates Nine is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Scottsdale Estates Nine
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Scottsdale Estates Nine
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Scottsdale Estates Nine
Things to see and do in and around Scottsdale Estates Nine
Things to see near Scottsdale Estates Nine:
- Camelback Mountain (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Scottsdale Stadium (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Desert Botanical Garden (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Papago Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Scottsdale Estates Nine:
- Talking Stick Resort Casino (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Casino Arizona (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Scottsdale?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 53 mm of rainfall)