What's Lochmere Birkhaven like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lochmere Birkhaven. Visit places such as Koka Booth Amphitheater and Crossroads Plaza when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Cary Towne Center and WakeMed Soccer Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lochmere Birkhaven
Lochmere Birkhaven is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Cary.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Lochmere Birkhaven
Things to see and do in and around Lochmere Birkhaven
Things to see near Lochmere Birkhaven:
- WakeMed Soccer Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Lake Wheeler Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Lake Johnson (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Historic Yates Mill County Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Lochmere Birkhaven:
- Koka Booth Amphitheater (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Crossroads Plaza (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Cary Towne Center (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Cary Arts Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Lochmere Golf Club (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cary?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, March (average 119 mm of rainfall)