What's Colinas Capivari like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Colinas Capivari? Places to visit such as Ducha de Prata and Bride's Veil Falls are not far away. Capivari Park and Elephant Hill Viewpoint are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Colinas Capivari
Things to see near Colinas Capivari:
- Ducha de Prata (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Bride's Veil Falls (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Capivari Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Elephant Hill Viewpoint (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Centro Universitário Senac - Campos do Jordão (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Colinas Capivari:
- Campos do Jordao Tennis Club (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Capivari Shopping Center (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Araucaria Chocolate Factory (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Boa Vista Palace (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Campos do Jordão?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, May, June (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 164 mm of rainfall)