What's Yacht Club Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Yacht Club Estates. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. St. Petersburg Municipal Beach and Upham Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Yacht Club Estates
Yacht Club Estates is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Yacht Club Estates
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Yacht Club Estates
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Yacht Club Estates
Things to see and do in and around Yacht Club Estates
Things to see near Yacht Club Estates:
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Upham Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pass-a-Grille Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hubbards Marina (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sunset Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Yacht Club Estates:
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Splash Island Water Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pasadena Shopping Center (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Polynesian Putter (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Petersburg?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 238 mm of rainfall)