What's Southeast Tampa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Southeast Tampa. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Tampa Riverwalk to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Tampa Convention Center.
How to get to Southeast Tampa
Southeast Tampa is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Southeast Tampa
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 1.8 mi (3 km) from Southeast Tampa
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Southeast Tampa
Things to see and do in and around Southeast Tampa
What to see in Southeast Tampa
- Tampa Convention Center
- Tampa Bay
Things to do near Southeast Tampa:
- Tampa Riverwalk (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Florida Aquarium (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Sparkman Wharf (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Channelside Bay Plaza (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Tampa Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tampa?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 250 mm of rainfall)