What's Laurel Park Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Laurel Park. Top places in the larger area to visit include Greensboro Coliseum and Greensboro Science Center. Greensboro Aquatic Center and Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Laurel Park?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Laurel Park, here is one favorite nearby:
Marriott Greensboro Airport - 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
How to Get to Laurel ParkLaurel Park is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Greensboro.
- Piedmont Triad Intl. Airport (GSO), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Laurel Park
- Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Laurel Park
Things to See and Do in and around Laurel Park
Things to See near Laurel Park:
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bur-Mil Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bicentennial Garden (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Tannenbaum Historical Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- The Bog Garden (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to Do near Laurel Park:
- Greensboro Science Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Greensboro Botanical Gardens (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)