What's College Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider College Park. Places to visit such as Hughes Landing and Woodlands Mall are not far away. Woodlands Town Center and Market Street are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to College Park
College Park is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of The Woodlands.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from College Park
Things to see and do in and around College Park
What to see in College Park
- Lone Star College
- The Woodlands Center
Things to do near College Park:
- Hughes Landing (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Woodlands Mall (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Woodlands Town Center (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Market Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit The Woodlands?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: May, September, August, June (average 179 mm of rainfall)