What's Dinkins Bayou like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Dinkins Bayou. Places such as Turner Beach and Bowman's Beach are just a little farther away. Captiva Beach and Sanibel Island Southern Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dinkins Bayou
Dinkins Bayou is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Wulfert.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from Dinkins Bayou
Things to see and do in and around Dinkins Bayou
Things to see near Dinkins Bayou:
- Turner Beach (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Bowman's Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Captiva Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Sanibel Island Southern Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wulfert?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 244 mm of rainfall)