What's Jupiter Village like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Jupiter Village? Visit places such as Roger Dean Stadium and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Jupiter Beach and Juno Beach Park Pier are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Jupiter Village
Jupiter Village is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Jupiter.
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Jupiter Village
- Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Jupiter Village
Things to see and do in and around Jupiter Village
Things to see near Jupiter Village:
- Roger Dean Stadium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Jupiter Beach (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Juno Beach Park Pier (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Blowing Rocks Preserve (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Jupiter Village:
- Maltz Jupiter Theatre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Jupiter Lanes (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Hibel Museum of Art (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sea Treasures (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jupiter?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 339 mm of rainfall)